Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $9 billion, operating in 13 bank divisions across 6 states. We operate in over 80 communities with more than 130 banking offices in Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
We offer a wide range of banking products and services, including transaction and savings deposits, commercial, consumer, and real estate loans, mortgage origination services, and retail brokerage services. Our bank serves individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations and public entities.
We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a larger banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.
We are a family of banks whose unique local presence reflects the communities we serve. We welcome the opportunity to grow and change as our customers and communities do the same, recognizing that our Company has flourished because we’ve remained close to our customers and deeply rooted in our communities. This core distinction will not change.
The Glacier Bancorp Family of Banks:
- Glacier Bank of Kalispell
- First Security Bank of Missoula
- Valley Bank of Helena
- Big Sky Western Bank of Bozeman
- Western Security Bank of Billings
- First Bank of Montana, Lewistown
- Mountain West Bank in Idaho, Utah and Washington
- 1st Bank in Wyoming and Utah
- Citizens Community Bank of Idaho
- Bank of the San Juans in Colorado
- First Bank of Wyoming
- First State Bank in Wyoming
- North Cascades Bank in Washington
- Altabank in Idaho and Utah???????