Surgical Pathologist - Augusta, Georgia
Nuclear Medicine and Pathology Associates is seeking a Surgical Pathologist to join a team of 5 pathologists working in a hospital setting.
The selected Surgical Pathologist will become accustomed to variable volumes and a case mix that includes biopsies, re-sections, bone marrows, clinical cases and frozen sections.
* MD or DO degree plus accredited pathology residency.
* Must be board certified in anatomic/clinical pathology and capable of signing out hematopathology cases.
* 2-3 years post residency experience desired.
* Ability to visually, audibly, and physically perform all job functions.
* Must hold valid unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of GA or be eligible to obtain licensure.
* Must hold active privileges in facility where any inpatient work is interpreted.
* Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations.
* Ability to communicate with decision makers in the hospital laboratory and Company.
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application by visiting , clicking "Job Search" and following the prompts.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Specific Inquiries can be directed to:
Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition Partner
Quest Diagnostics, Inc.