Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
- Create data derivation and linkage through algorithm and/or data rules.
- Create and select predictive features from raw data.
- Create model reports for stakeholder review and model documentation.
- Perform pattern recognition model creation and training using various types of algorithms and machine learning modeling techniques for unknown or less well-defined - an unknown problem, solve new problems (e.g., clustering, logistic regression, deep learning, support vector machines, boosting trees, supervised and unsupervised models).
- Develop analytics using Python, Spark, PySpark and other big data tools such as AutoML, BigQuery ML, and Cloud DataPrep.
- Develop analytics solutions using traditional database technology such as SQL and big data technology such as Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL and Neo4j, NoSQL databases.
- Perform complex data analysis on large volumes of property and consumer data and present model performance to stakeholders.
- Provide data science and analytic support for the Enterprise Data Group (EDG), and interact with other EDG teams as well as other business units.
- QA and analyze large amounts of data to create appropriate data sets for model building.
- Prepare and maintain programs and documentation for analytic models.
- Conduct defined quantitative and qualitative research projects independently and communicates research results to internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a consultant to EDG's data management and data technology teams
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Master's or higher in machine learning, science, math, statistics or engineering field, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- 4-8 years of directly related experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently adapt to new concepts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical techniques.
- Data mining/data analysis experience.
- Strong working knowledge in multiple analytic development tools, statistical tools, programming languages, and big data tools.
- Working knowledge in cloud platform (e.g. AWS, GCP), cloud-based sandbox environment and analytics sandbox and libraries (e.g. TensorFlow).
- Ability to work collaborative with cross-function teams and business units.
- Demonstrated general business acumen; experience working in a real estate and mortgage related data industry a plus.
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.
CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values.