The challenge Adobe's Creative Cloud Engagement Data Science and Analytics team is looking for full stack Data Unicorns to build, maintain and optimize data science models, platforms and pipelines and help in scientifically growing Adobe's users' engagement on our products.
What you'll do
* Build and maintain machine learned models, algorithms and scalable automated data pipelines ground up to solve for real-world business challenges.
* Be an expert of stitching and calibrating sparse and noisy data across various data sources.
* Partner with various engagement and experience teams to understand measurement requirements, help define them into Key Performance Indicators. Then drive and deliver insights and customer engagement understanding through reliable, regular and repeatable visualizations.
* Partner with other data science teams to build and improve prescriptive analytics and predictive modeling.
* Work with Adobe's data ingestion, data platform and product teams to validate instrumentation and data flow.
* Support regular ad-hoc data and analysis needs to better understand customer behaviors. Support teams in running growth programs and A/B tests through analyzing results and communicating learnings and insights.
* Understand, monitor, QA, translate, collaborate with business teams to ensure ongoing data quality.
What you need to succeed
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science or a related field is required, master's preferred.
* 5+ years of professional experience.
* Deep understanding of statistical modeling techniques, machine learning, deep learning or data mining concepts.
* Proficiency in Java or Python. Familiarity with one or more machine learning or statistical modeling tools such as R, scikit-learn, MLlib or Tensorflow.
* Expert level skills working with Apache Hadoop and related technology stack or Apache Spark. Strong proficiency in querying, manipulating and analyzing large data sets using SQL and/or SQL like languages.
* Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
* Experience working in a dynamic business environment and ability to expertly juggle through parallel priorities.
* Good attention to detail and ability to stitch and QA multiple data sources.
* Understanding of Agile development methodologies.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Be a self-starter.
* Prior experience working with recommender systems, behavioral segmentation or intent understanding models.
* Familiarity with streaming platforms like Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis etc.
* Working knowledge of a data visualization tool such as Tableau.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.