- Being part of an agile team developing our GUEST & CONNECT applications
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, web applications
- Analyze requirements and architect new software applications.
- Support enhancements and bug fixes for existing web applications
- Analyse the task and apply techniques of computer science and engineering to come up with the best design solution.
- Work closely with Product Owners, QA and Operations to help iterate, improve and deliver our applications in a continuous manner.
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to work across various levels of an organization
- Strong analytical capabilities in designing new systems/modules
- Ability to produce very stable software while working in a quick paced environment
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Experience participating in cross functional teams from requirements gathering to releasing to production
- Experience with agile methodology and the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to work as a Full Stack Developer
- Knowledge of REST, JSON standards;
- Familiar with source control, specifically GIT
- Must be able to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Works well with others and ability to execute and get things done
- Experience with Jira
- Prior work experience with Visual Studio/NET Platform
- Experience with relational Databases (MS SQL Server, etc.)
- Familiarity with Elastic Search, RabbitMQ and Redis
Number Of Positions: 1
Closing Date: 2021-04-30
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace