Come join our team! University Talent is a high-priority and significant part of Adobe's talent acquisition strategy. We are focused on hiring undergraduate, PhD and MBA candidates to work side by side with the tech industry's biggest thinkers and creators to help change the world through digital experiences. The Technical University Talent Partner will be responsible for the following:Responsibilities
- Own recruitment for BS, MS and PhD University Grad and Intern hiring.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to drive business impact related to graduate level hiring.
- Execute campus strategy including but not limited to diversity, faculty partnerships, hosting presentations and networking events, connecting with student groups, participating in career fairs and on-campus interviews.
- Focused efforts on key conferences and sponsorships and continue to evaluate additional opportunities for Adobe to engage.
- 5+ years in recruitment; university/campus experience preferred but not required.
- Have confidence, be upbeat and be able to influence hiring managers and talent.
- Must think strategically while driving for results tactically.
- Have an understanding of the recruiting process and the importance of the candidate and hiring manager experience and willingness to improve processes to provide a stronger experience.
- Demonstrable track record of building strong business partnerships.
- Willing to travel at least 30%, predominately domestic.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to multi-task and be detailed-oriented. Strong organization skills are critical.
- Must represent and be a steward of Adobe's values: genuine, outstanding, innovative, involved.
- Bachelor's degree required.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on . You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the and explore the meaningful we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.