Requisition Number: 75177
- Respond to customer requests for assistance related to all deployed hardware and software.
- Deploy, maintain and troubleshoot laptops and desktops, both remotely and onsite.
- Troubleshoot all mobile equipment, including tablets and smartphones.
- Help customers with questions and issues regarding usage of industry standard commercial off the shelf (COTS) software applications.
- Work as part of a team, sharing duties with other IT personnel throughout the company.
- Work with multiple platforms of technology and drive portions of those technologies.
- Coordinate project actions with IT Operations Manager and IT staff members, vendors and technical representatives, internal and external clients.
- Administer Help Desk software.
- Healthcare Experience requested
- Minimum 4 years of IT experience, working in a similar capacity.
- Customer Service Orientation and Approach to Meeting Customers Needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must have a positive, professional attitude.
- Good knowledge of technology, hardware and software including: Windows 7 and 10 operating systems, desktop functionality and deployment, including Microsoft Office (2013/2016).
- Ability to solve problems by gathering facts and applying trouble-shooting techniques.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload along with project assignments.
- General working knowledge of basic networking (TCP/IP, DNS).
- General working knowledge of anti-virus, backup and remote access technologies
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, .
Internal teammate application guidelines:
- Meet the minimum qualifications and requirements of the position;
- Have completed twelve (12) months service in their current position; six (6) months of service in warehouse roles;
- Not be under a disciplinary evaluation or suspension period;
- Have satisfactory performance in their current position;
- Have their current manager/supervisor recommendation
Do you know someone who would make a great Insight teammate?
Referrals are the best way to build quality teams - and a great way for you to earn a little extra cash. Please visit the page on Inside.Insight to find out how you can refer someone to this job at Insight.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Covina || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Los Angeles, CA ||
Insight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law