Clinical Service Desk Support Technician - IT-CLIENT SERVICES - Full Time 8 Hour Day Shifts IS Client Services Hospital Los Angeles, California
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Associate's Degree in Information System, Information Technology, or related field preferred
* Minimum of 2 years of service desk and Cerner systems experience;
* Must demonstrate exceptional customer service and communication skills both verbal and written;
* Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to work with minimum supervision;
* Strong ability to learn and retain new information with ease;
* Willingness to assume additional responsibilities and work on projects as needed;
* Must be able to work independently and cooperatively in a team.
* Clinical experience a PLUS but not required
* LA City Fire and Safety Certification. If no certification upon hire, must be obtained within 30 days of hire and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
The Clinical Service Desk will provide application support to the Keck Medicine of USC community with primary focus on our electronic medical record (EMR) system; This position administers end-user support for Cerner systems and applications; Follows an escalation path to diagnose, troubleshoot and coordinate resolutions through to completion; Provides over-the-phone basic training and consulting to end-users. Supports the mission, vision, values, and strategic goals of Keck Medicine of USC.
REQ201911213 Posted Date: 11/11/2019