Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Independently and proactively manages the property/casualty claims programs for assigned clients. Monitors larger and most complex claims (over $100,000) , demonstrating the ability to manage and communicate complex claims issues for key accounts. Attends and facilitates client meetings, claim reviews and vendor visits; reviews claim status, action plans, and reserves using advanced problem resolution skills.. Negotiates for changes in reserves for a positive client outcome. Provides status reports to clients and keeps Account Executive and Claims Manager informed. Advocates, consults and provides coverage advice to clients as appropriate. Actively researches and obtains claims data from claim carriers and challenge adjusters as warranted while advocating the best possible outcome for clients in accordance with service standards.
- Bachelors Degree
- Seven or more years of claims experience in an insurance company, TPA or brokerage environment.
- Expertise in construction claims
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.