The Event Staff are a part of the Setup and Logistics team that provides event and logistics services for our client. Events team members are responsible for the setting up and removal of event equipment, tables and chairs and assistance with "back of house" event functions for all internal events. Event Technicians must be able to act independently on event sites with limited supervision while maintaining a professional attitude. This position will be based in San Francisco but requires travel flexibility to support our campuses in Burlingame, Fremont, Sunnyvale, and Mountain View.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Understanding and implementing setup and operation of all equipment and furniture etc.
* Ability to understand and execute what is needed for each event as well as the ability to communicate with other teammates, while being a team player.
* Communicate with Event Producers effectively as well as take direction from our client as needed and keep communication with supervisors and leads regarding any changes, concerns or client request.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed according to client events schedule.
* Assist with room configuration setup and tear down lifting is required.
* Highest level of Customer Service is a must.
* Demonstrates and upholds ABM Core Values.
* Professionally groomed to company standards, specific location's standards, and to the standards of our clients.
* Conduct safety practices during and after events is priority.
* Assist with other assigned duties as needed based on business requirements.
Accepts mentoring, accountability, and practical discipline.
* Willing and able to learn quickly, retains knowledge learned.
* Highly organized, strongly self-disciplined, and exhibits leadership skills.
* Excellent oral communication skills.
* PC or Mac proficiency including solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to work independently and pro-actively.
* 2 years prior work experience with a minimum high school diploma, current driver license, good driving record.
* Ability to multi-task and lift up to 50 lbs without assistance and 100 lbs with assistance.