Provides general clerical assistance. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- Input information into databases.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Direct all incoming calls and answer inquiries.
- Scan documents and make copies as required.
- Review invoices for accuracy.
- Maintain files and logs.
- Create memos and spreadsheets when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Less than one year related experience.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Accurate typing and/or data entry skills.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide.
- Responds promptly and professionally to customer needs.
- Must possess ability to read, comprehend and write basic correspondence.
- Effectively present information one-on-one or in small group situations.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Consistently at work and on time.
Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. The working environment is generally favourable. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk; hear; stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle and feel; reach with hands and arms; and be able to lift up to twenty (20) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.