|Requisition Number||03025 11.19.19 (2)|
|Description||ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:|
1. Supervise the unloading of all trucks and CCC units.
2. Assure all beneficiaries assigned to the dock area are properly fulfilling their WTA assignments and document any infractions or safety violations.
3. Report evidence of damage or abuse of equipment by Production Assistants or any other employees to supervisor.
4. Check trailers for needed repairs as soon as they are pulled in to ensure trailer is ready for use when unloaded.
5. Notify supervisor of any dock repairs or equipment needs/repairs.
6. No unauthorized persons are to loiter in work area at any time.
7. Assure that established personnel policies and directives (smoking regulation, lunch break times, etc.) are followed by all assigned personnel (beneficiaries and employees) and that disciplinary measures are taken when necessary.
8. Keep work area neat orderly and organized and assure that safety measures are established and maintained consistently according to TSA Policy and governmental regulations.
9. Maintain confidentiality as needed and required for operation of program.
10. Assure Dock areas adhere to Review standards.
11. Overtime: Any and all overtime must have the written approval of the supervisor. The supervisor's initials must appear on the timecard beside the overtime hours.
12. Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned, from time to time, by the Transportation Supervisor or Production Manager.
* High School Graduate.
* At least two (2) years of industrial experience involving supervision and production scheduling.
* Familiarity with the use and maintenance of vehicles.
* Valid drivers license.
* Must pass TSA driver and safety training series.
* Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees and donors.
* Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
* Ability to grasp, push, pull objects such as files, file cabinet drawers, clothing carts, merchandise carts, rolling clothing racks, fixtures, furniture dollies, platform trucks and carts, hand trucks and miscellaneous carts.
* Ability to operate a telephone.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
* Ability to operate fork lift.
* Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks.