Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The Sr. Professional, Account Executive promotes and sells CoreLogic solutions and services, ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and achieves sales goals and objectives within an assigned territory or industry vertical. This senior level outside sales role will target medium to large businesses in building a pipeline, ensure retention and driving new growth for the business.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle to drive the sale of solutions /services to new and/or current clients in an assigned area to achieve assigned revenue objectives.
- Responsible for researching and identifying new business opportunities and engaging prospective clients.
- Identify relative products, solutions and services to meet customer needs; ensure use case; plan, prioritize and execute discussions with clients.
- Protect and grow CoreLogic's relationship and scope of influence; cultivate relationships by developing and/or managing client relationships with key decision makers, approvers, influencers, as well as, developing and executing sales strategy through a defined account plan.
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients business needs and evangelize how CoreLogic capabilities align with clients' business to identify solution opportunities. Act as a strategic advisor and partner to the client.
- Serve as the voice of the customer; share client perspective, feedback and insights with internal stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Provide accurate and timely (daily and weekly) sales activity reports to reflect the true status of sales opportunities; actively manage pipeline via tools provided in SharePoint, CRM and Excel.
- Manage follow-up with clients to ensure client satisfaction with products and/or services provided. Ensure connectivity with Account Management and Client Services as needed.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) plus7-10 years of direct sales experience.
- Five years of experience in the mortgage industry or similar, preferably in a solutions sales role with proven track record of facilitating, negotiating and closing successful transactions for products and services in mortgage originations, servicing portfolio management and/or capital markets.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new customer relationships with a successful track record of achieving/ exceeding individual sales targets.
- Experience in solution selling; strong influencing and negotiation skills; consultative and collaborative style; ability to develop and maintain effective relationships internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills; independent decision-making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyze situations and provide practical recommendations. Sound judgment coupled with the ability to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective listening skills; able to consolidate and succinctly translate and relay market/ client feedback; able to present and discuss complex concepts to executive audiences.
- Strong organizational skills and planning abilities; able to effectively prioritize and manage through competing priorities; strong organizational agility.
- Strong business, financial and technical acumen; deep competitive/ market awareness.
- Professional demeanor. Ability to travel up to 40%.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.
CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values.