Alutiiq Information Management, LLC is seeking a well-qualified candidate to fill an open Cyber Security Systems Engineer position. This position will support a Navy contract located in San Diego, CA onboard Naval Base Point Loma. The qualified candidate shall possess skills including but not limited to those listed below:
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Research, compile and document reviews, drawings, schematics, and reports, interviews with technical staff members, and the study of published material for use in various logistics documents, technical manuals, test plans and reports, training materials, installation guides, and other technical documentation.
- Experience with DISA STIG procedures to include ACAS, HBSS, SCAP and network scanning preferred.
- Must have/obtain a current DoD 8570.01 Certification (IAM/IAT).
- Ability to develop written instructions, procedures, schematics and other technical documentation; and likewise, review, redline or rewrite written instructions, procedures, schematics and other technical documentation in support of In-Service information technology tools.
- Ability to provide the status of assigned tasks via both prepared and ad hoc oral briefings to project manager.
- Experience with eMASS work-flow and RMF process preferred.
- Ability to follow Certification Test & Evaluation requirements.
- Ability to interpret system and Cyber Security requirements to mitigate risks and ensure compliance with DoD requirements.
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN systems including systems analysis, systems/equipment support, software development, test and evaluation, and systems integration.
- Strong writing and technical skills required.