Sales Manager (Profit Sharing Opportunities) Plumbing Wholesaler
Hajoca Corporation is the nation's largest privately heldwholesale distributor of plumbing, heating and air-conditioning, industrialpipes-valves-fittings, pool and waterworks supplies for residential,commercial, industrial and infrastructure construction. We have approximately 400 locations, calledProfit Centers, throughout the United States, representing the premier productlines in our industry.
Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and cloutof a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosperbecause our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurialspirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion toHajoca's proven business principles of "Service, Integrity, Reliability."
Are you organized and detail-oriented? Are you able to efficiently manage competingpriorities? Do you thrive on analyzingand solving problems to help ensure the business runs smoothly? If so, then Keenan Supply, a division ofHajoca Corporation, would like you to join the dedicated team at our Eurekalocation as a Sales Manager. Our5 person team has been servicing the Humboldt community for more than 30 yearsoffering the very best in wholesale plumbing and waterworks. We are a close-knit group that works togetherto provide the best service to both new and existing customers.
As a Sales Manager with Hajoca your specific dutieswill include, but are not limited to:
* Perform accurate and timely invoicing of allcustomer shipments daily. InformInventory Controller of all inventory on hand discrepancies noted on shiptickets.
* Identify and resolve all vendor invoice/purchaseorder discrepancies prior to the final invoice processing.
* Reconcile daily cash sale transaction payments,prepare the bank deposit, process checks for deposit, and prepare and submitrequired deposit paperwork.
* Create and maintain customer files
* Assist team members in servicing customersincluding answering incoming calls, faxing, filing and photocopying.
Although Hajoca is a large company, we work in adecentralized environment where each of our locations, called Profit Centers,is run by the Profit Center Manager as if it was their own small business. We give you the tools you need to succeed,investing in your personal and professional growth through targeted trainingprograms, and reward team success through our profit sharing opportunities andgenerous benefits package which includes:
* Medical, dental, vision, and prescriptioncoverage
* 401 (k) and retirement cash account
* Life insurance
* Pre-tax accounts for healthcare and dependentcare
* Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
HajocaCorporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EOE andM/F/Disability/Veterans.) We are a drug free workplace, withpre-employment drug screening required. Employment is contingent uponsuccessful completion of a background investigation.
Skills and Experience
As a Sales Manager, you must be friendly, courteous and service-oriented. Excellent verbal communication is a must as is the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced working environment.
All interested applicants must possess:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1 years in a customer service, accounts receivable, or accounts payable role
* Outstanding customer service and communication skills
* Ability to prioritize work projects and multi-task
* Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Our ideal candidate will also:
* Wholesale distribution experience
* Knowledge of bookkeeping practices and terms
* Basic computer literacy (use of mouse and keyboard, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Office)
* Possess the drive to assist team members with other tasks as required