Coordinates the Disability Management Program at local facility. Provides guidance to employees and managers with respect to return-to-work and other disability related benefits.
- Coordinates the Disability Management Program.
- Communicates with management and claims administrators as outlined in the Disability Management guidelines.
- Provides monthly reports to Senior Leadership as outlined in the Disability Management Guidelines.
- Provides monthly reports to Claims Administrators as outlined in the Disability Management Guidelines.
- Provides monthly reports to HRSC as outlined in the Disability Management guidelines to ensure appropriate integration of benefits.
- Provides monthly reports to HR Disability Consultant as outlined in the Disability Management guidelines.
- Serves as consultant to managers/supervisors regarding Disability Management.
- Serves as consultant to local LMP WPS Teams regarding Disability Management.
- Serves as resource to disabled employees regarding the Transitional Return to Work Program and other disability related benefits.
- Coordinates with the HR Disability Consultant and external vendors to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates with supervisors and the HRSC to ensure prompt and accurate reporting of claims to support timely reporting of claims and appropriate benefit payments.
- Ensures appropriate integration of all disability related benefits.
- Coordinates with claims administrator (if applicable) to ensure timely and accurate payment of appropriate benefits.
- This is a temporary position.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with managing a return-to-work Program OR equivalent years of experience requiring the application of knowledge in the areas of employee disability benefits/return-to-work issues.
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience inreturn-to-work programs and/or (disability) benefits administration.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to effective create and facilitate collaboration among diverse groups, people and professional disciplines.
- Must be able to work in Labor/Management Partnership environment.