The employee will provide contractor support activities including Item Management tasking under the Navy's Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (ATFP) Ashore Program.
The employee will support the Cybersecurity team with configuration management of the Cybersecurity Enterprise Change Configuration Board (ECCB), support weekly auditing events and ATFP Risk Management Framework (RMF) document management.
Assists with a full realm of administrative support services and coordinates with internal and external customers and stakeholders. Accountable for maintaining the project tracking sheet for internal use and customer use. The individual will provide technical support involving multiple tasks/projects.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Support and supervise documentation of configuration change management procedures.
- Support ATFP's ECCB weekly meeting
- Analyze and triage Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs)
- Basic understanding of NAVFAC AT/FP policies and procedures.
- Basic understanding of USN Cybersecurity principles and process.
- Experience with a thorough knowledge in configuration management principles and use of US Navy applications.
- Ability to analyze, maintain and recommend changes to ECCB and Navy RMF-related applications and databases.
- Ability to conduct assessment and approval of hardware and software configurations changes via the ECP process.
- The contractor shall support the management and transfer of Government property during system changes.
Required Education and Experience:
- Qualified candidate must currently hold an Active SECRET Security Clearance
- Proven administrative experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-5 related work experience
San Diego, California, United States
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.