Multi-Color is one of the largest and most awarded label companies in the world, servicing segments such as Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage,Wine & Spiritsand Consumer Durables. A true global leader, our state-of-the-art facilities operate in over 26 countries.
Our 10,000+ employees are guided by our core values:Integrity, Passion, Creativity, PerseveranceandAchievement. These values constantly guide our interactions and decision making at Multi-Color!
Join us today!
A true global label solution provider, MCC is one of the largest label companies in the world in the following market segments: Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Specialty, Consumer Durables, and Wine & Spirits. Multi-Color Corporation services these markets around the world with business interests in the North American, Latin American, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Asia Pacific regions. With approximately 5,000 dedicated employees, we operate 50 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities servicing over 20 countries today.
Our Napa (wine and spirits) operations in California is currently seeking Rotoflex/Quality Operators. Do not miss out on joining a great organization, apply today!
* Inspecting labels for quality to the customers' expectations
* Preparing (rerolling) labels per the customer specifications
* Verifying job information and label accuracy
* Machine operator/ basic computer data entry
* Transport finished labels into shipping
* Communicate quality issues to press person and supervisor
Experience, Skills & Competencies
* Strong manufacturing, production, or bottling line background (minimum 2 years' experience)
* Multitasker in a volume driven, fast pace environment to meet shipping deadlines
* Basic computer skills -- data entry, basic excel
* Standing 85% of work shift
* Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
* During busy season -- 12 hour shifts, 5 days a week
* Strong skills in basic math
* Available to work rotating shifts (days, afternoons, nights) and weekends
* Mechanical troubleshooting skills a plus
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, 401k Matching, Paid Holidays & Vacation and Sick Leave Pay; Supplemental Insurances.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge,b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).