What you will do
The Jr. Developer Intern will be a contributor to the Software House Release Engineering team. The software engineer will work on multiple projects using c# and Windows Installer XML (WIX). The project work will include debugging existing projects as well as implementing new features. The software engineer will be a contributor in the design and development of an enterprise solution platform used globally.
How you will do it:
- Take ownership of product installation packages including functional specification, design, implementation of software applications
- Participate in the design and specification process, encouraging high level software design and coding standards
- Complete all assigned tasks accurately and on time
- Provide appropriate project feedback to management in a timely and appropriate format
- Work with department engineers to ensure successful development and delivery of overall product
- Review work requirements and provide development time estimates for project management purposes
- Debugging and fixing of defects
- Administration time for meetings, e-mails, documentation or other duties as required
- Prioritize own work load and tasks and give guidance to others as required
Duration: This will be a part-time year round internship. Candidates will need to be located within a commutable distance to our Westford, MA office.