|Description||ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:|
1. Sort bric-a-brac items efficiently and properly according to the standard of ARC policy.
2. Separate collectible items for Collectible Department.
3. Price bric-a-brac items according to current administrative policy.
4. Follow safety measures established and maintained by ARC policy and government regulations.
5. Maintain confidentiality as needed and required for the operation of the total program.
6. Overtime: Any and all overtime must have the written approval of the supervisor. The supervisor's initials must appear on the timecard besides the overtime hours.
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Demonstrated competency in skill area as indicated by verifiable training and/or experience.
* Ability to read and write English and to understand and follow both written and verbal instructions.
* Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
* Ability to grasp, push, pull objects such as files, file cabinet drawers, clothing carts, merchandise carts, rolling clothing racks, fixtures, furniture dollies, platform trucks and carts, hand trucks and miscellaneous carts.
* Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
* Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks.