* Perform complex analytical tabular and spatial queries.
* Integrate complex disparate spatial and tabular databases.
* Design, create and print professional level graphic representations of the data as maps.
* Recognize problems and develop recommendations and solutions GIS mapping software products including ESRI ArcGIS and Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D. Be familiar with the data requirements and discrepancies of each system.
* Create geospatial data based on AutoCAD, PDFs and hard files.
* Read and understand telecommunication construction documentations and field generated redlines.
* Analyze problems, evaluate alternatives, and make sound, well-structured recommendations.
* Prepare and present clear and well-organized written and oral reports to internal departments, executive leadership, clients and other groups as required.
* Explain Data Management/GIS-related technical issues and concepts to non-technical staff.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with subordinates, peers, superiors, vendor representatives and clients.
* Assess the spatial needs of a client and recommend solutions.
* Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and standards.
* Assists in the development of GIS policies, procedures, standards and operations.
* Develops, test and implements quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) processes to ensure GIS data accuracy and integrity.
* Organize projects and manage time effectively applying considerable independent judgment and initiative.
* Gather and document user requirements for projects.
* Work independently and in a team environment.
* Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
* Two to Three years of experience with GIS specifically ESRI ArcGIS.
* Maintenance and Setting up ESRI ArcGIS server.
* Must be self-motivated.
* MasTec prefers, but does not require, that candidates have experience in the local area;
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, and scanners. This position is primarily sedentary, with some filing or lifting required. Must be able to bend and lift and carry up to 20 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Don't miss this great opportunity!
MasTec Utility Services Group is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase plan. MasTec is a publically traded company MTZ (NYSE).
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.