This position will support financial management relating to research, development, test, evaluation, and engineering to Navy, Marine Corps, and other DoD manned and unmanned air systems; avionics; surveillance systems; and air traffic control and communications systems and all related mechanical components. The Project Control Analyst is responsible for executing business processes related to planning, estimating, tracking, analysis, budgeting, and reporting throughout the life cycle of a contract and related Task Orders(TO)/Technical Direction Letters (TDL) as assigned.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Support Government Program Managers in division-level financial control.
- Required to provide cost estimates for Task Orders, Option Periods, Travel, and/or ODCs for submittal to the Program Manager and end user customer.
- Interact and provides direct support to government and contractor management and other project team members and advises project management on financial matters related to the execution of task orders.
- Coordinate with Contracts Department and Subcontractor(s) to resolve invoice errors.
- Provide input for contract required CDRLs; work with operations on completing the reports for submittal.
- Attend project/program reviews with end user customer and provide explanations of financial data.
- Tracking all projects / task orders to include Monthly costs incurred, forecast costs throughout the entire period of performance, track allowable labor / ODC categories. Track all costs in Excel format spreadsheets to validate that costs plus projected costs do not exceed budget. Monitor appropriate CLINs and funding.
- Participate in weekly and monthly meetings with PM to review project financial performance.
- Identify financial discrepancies related to contracts and task orders.
- Notify the contract manager when the project option period / task order will reach 75% expended per FAR 52.232-22.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Active SECRET clearance REQUIRED.
- Systems experience with proficiency in ERP systems, MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Program Management, Accounting or an appropriate related discipline (additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree).
- Five years Project Control or related experience on CPFF contracts.
- General understanding and working knowledge US Navy, DoD Appropriations funding to include OMN, OPN, RDTE, FMS, etc.
- General understanding of multiple contract types: FFP, FPLOE, T&M, CPAF, CPFF, and hybrid contracts
San Diego, California, United States
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC and their subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.