This person is responsible for supporting their manager and/or team as designated. This person represents the manager/team to both external and internal clients consistent with the CNB culture of relationship management. They assist in keeping their manager/team informed, with scheduling, reports, agendas, meetings, and other aspects as needed. Often this person is responsible for the coordination of the "office". This coordination may include logistics associated with the conference or meeting rooms, mail, supplies, pc's, follow through for new hires or other colleague support issues. This person often is also involved in special projects that may be repetitive or one-time, which support the team, division, or CNB.
Under limited supervision, provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals. Collects, compiles and analyzes moderately complex date and information. Composes straightforward written descriptions of results. Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills. Typically requires a high school education or equivalent and two to four years of experience.
- *High School Diploma or GED required
- *Minimum 2 years in an administrative capacity required
- *Minimum 2 years basic computer experience required (eg. Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
Skills and Knowledge
- High School Diploma and up to four years of administrative support experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of Bank personnel and customers.
- Ability to use computer and various software programs including MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.