The Software Engineer Mid Level will design, modify, develop, and implement software programming applications. Conduct unit testing and participate in the code review and system test process through code and test review, and analysis and remediation of code review and test defects.
Job duties include:
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software. Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, unit test, build and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on customer requirements. Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consult with project team and end users to identify application requirements.
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolve problems with software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Act as team leader on projects.
- Instruct, assign, direct, and check the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participate in development of software user manuals.