Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Electronic Warfare Operations Analyst
PAE is actively searching for an Electronic Warfare Operations Analyst to support the Southern California Offshore Range (SCORE) Contract, located at Naval Air Station North Island, San Diego, CA.
- Plan, brief, conduct and debrief military training exercises.
- Recognize tactically significant events and enter into SCORE IO (Information Operations) tactical interface or Tactical Mission Analysis System (TACMAS).
- Utilize recorded data to create time critical exercise debrief products. Assist Exercise Coordinator in planning military training exercises and scenarios.
- Integrate multiple, electronic sources of data, e.g. video, audio, electronic snapshots, into a single digital file for face-to-face or remote exercise debrief.
- Conduct face-to-face briefs and debriefs of large groups of personnel.
- Operate and communicate via VHF, UHF and other tactical voice and electronic systems.
- Draft Navy message traffic summarizing training exercises.
- Perform operations on San Clemente Island and will be exposed to and must be tolerant of prolonged exposure of dust. In the performance of MANPADS exercises, the candidate may be expected to lift and operate a system weighing approximately 45 pounds and operate this system in an underway environment.
- Operate MANPADS and other EW systems onboard various range support boats.
- Proven Military ELINT/SIGINT operational experience.
- Five (5) years' experience in analysis of AMW, USW, MIW, STW, SUW, AW, and/or EW/CRY exercise operations, sensors, tactics and weapons.
- Eight (8) years' experience in Navy ELINT/SIGINT, AMW, USW, MIW, STW, SUW, and/or AW operations, including exercise scheduling, requirements and resource analysis, planning, execution, data acquisition and support documentation.
- Experience operating computer based systems, preparing computer generated and/or written reports and making presentations which analyze training and operational data for Navy fleet operating personnel, including large groups (10-30) of personnel consisting of flight crews, ship and submarine commanding officers and operations personnel. Knowledge of Navy operational and administrative procedures and directives.
- Candidate must have the ability to obtain an Interim Security Clearance (or transfer) in a timely manner, and maintain a US Government (DoD) Secret Clearance for this position on the SCORE Contract.
- Candidate with SIGINT background would be desirable.
- Five (5) years' experience in ELINT/SIGINT systems to include radar, over the horizon, satellite, in air or other tracking systems; ESM, ECM, noise jamming, threat radar simulators, outboard systems, or electronic warfare response monitors (desirable)
- Ship's Signal Exploitation Equipment (SSEE) Increment (Inc) E, F, G and Modifications programs (desirable)
- Willingness to travel
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement