Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must-and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
As part of the overall architecture organization, the Sr. Leader, Architecture will manage an architecture team with technical responsibility for providing enterprise and solution architecture support our platforms and products. This role will engage closely with business leaders, technology leaders, architects, solution partners, data and business operations, and finance to develop technical strategies, schedules, and plans. This role influences internal leadership and engineering teams on the priorities, patterns, and technologies used to develop our technical capabilities.
-Lead the CoreLogic Architecture Review Board for the enterprise
- Manage a team(s) of software architects to architect and design enterprise platforms, services, and products (8-10 team members)
- Coaches, trains, mentors direct reports providing opportunities for employee development. Has full performance management responsibilities, developing goals and assigning work to staff to ensure that broad and strategic goals are mentors
- Enables a community-based approach to architecture design, collaboration, and enablement across CoreLogic's technology community
- Provide technical guidance & counsel to project and support teams to ensure alignment of solutions to business and IT strategies and is responsible for developing and presenting design artifacts to audiences within the business and technology teams.
- Identify problems, anticipate effects across business segments, research best practice alternatives, prepares presentations, drive solutions, test to confirm, gain consensus from a broad business community. Drive implementation.
- Provide industry and domain-specific architectural best practices, perspectives and consultation to business and IS/IT leadership
- Assess the impact of new solutions on the integrity of the solution architecture and ensure that the projects in the business portfolios comply with Solution Architecture standards.
- Seeking candidates with previous leadership experience, cloud experience at scale, next generation architecture for big data solutions and managed services vendor oversight.
- Ten plus years of experience in an information management or software engineering role, combined with direct management experience
- At least five years of experience in overall architecture discipline (Business, Applications, Data, Technical, Security, and Operations)
- Experience with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, DoDAF, etc...
- Experience leading teams using next generation technologies such as cloud native applications, TDD, XP, AI, etc.
- Proven track record of leading teams that have successfully built and launched products in highly scalable growth markets
- Experience in building an organization within a fast-paced and highly regarded technology company, experience with leading transformational change
- Proven track record in strategic technology planning for mid-term and long-term business objectives
- Proven track record of developing and sustaining business relationships and contributing at a strategic business level to the success of the organization
- Demonstrated understanding in how to create value through enterprise technology, data, and application architecture principles
- Demonstrated competence in leading teams and developing talent
- Positive client engagement at senior levels, managing and navigating with peers and business line leaders.
- Strong strategist with experience in driving large change agendas across segments
- Builds and establishes credibility and value-add among the business leadership and is highly respected throughout the organization
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.