At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you. Learn more about us at.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
* Participates in overall product outcome associated with sheeter
* Loading and splicing rolls of paper into sheeter
* Interprets and documents standards related to product performance/quality
* Assists Sheeter Operator in the maintenance and set up of equipment
* Able to fill in as Sheeter Operator if needed
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, handicap, or disability, marital status, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
* Sets up and verify materials needed for sheeter operation.
* Assist Sheeter Operator with the performance of equipment operations, adjustments, tests and conversions on all equipment associated with converting operations
* Participates in maintaining department integrity to ensure quality, efficiency, area cleanliness, safety andSQF standards are maintained
* Tests and inspects products as required to ensure consistent quality and operational standards are maintained.
* Verifies and communicates both product standards and work standards to execute production.
* Performs other organizational duties as required.
Knowledge-H.S. Education or equivalent.
Computer literate, miscellaneous helper qualified.
Skills-Mechanical, technical, communication
Abilities-Good attendance, able to motivate other team members and participate in teams and processes