ECC is seeking a Senior Manager, Treasury and Riskto join its Corporate Finance & Treasury team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Manager, Treasury and Risk will provide leadership and direction of all Tax and Treasury activities including investment management, international finance, worldwide banking operations and foreign exchange risk management.
This person will be responsible for building and redefining a strategically and tactically oriented Treasury function that is scalable and meets the needs of a fast-paced, global growth company, while partnering with key stakeholders across Accounting, Tax, FP&A, Legal and Corporate Finance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cash Management: Develop banking, liquidity and funding strategies and manage banking relationships globally; perform cash management functions (including opening/closing bank accounts and maintaining signatory lists) and provide reporting and analysis
- Tax & Statutory Compliance: Liaise with outsources tax provider and in-house legal to design and implement efficient domestic and international tax and statutory compliance process that is aligned with tax and legal requirements; assist with the establishment of new legal entities and play a lead role in ensuring finance infrastructure necessary to support operations is available to meet business needs
- Bonding: Orchestrate and manage the surety bond acquisition process to ensure each bond is compliant and is submitted on time, working directly with the Surety Agent, Business Line Director, and other key personnel
- Foreign Exchange Management: Identify and manage foreign exchange exposure/risk and explore hedging opportunities; structure policies and procedures by partnering across functions to minimize foreign currency risk
- Cash Flow Forecasting: Collaborate closely with Accounting and FP&A to develop and implement cash forecasting models and reporting for cash management needs, ensuring the business is fully informed of key treasury metrics
- Capital Structure Planning and Analysis: Manage debt capital and borrowing strategies; build analytical models to evaluate capital structure decisions including financing, return of capital, liquidity planning, credit ratings, contingency planning
- Communications & Reporting: Make presentations to senior management and to business partners communicating the vision for the Treasury function while gathering support for cross functional initiatives consistent with the company's priorities
- Compliance & Other: Develop and maintain internal policies and procedures that meet strict internal control standards; manage existing debt portfolio including covenant compliance for credit facility; support global insurance programs including annual renewals
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 10+ years relevant experience in global corporate treasury
- International and US treasury cash management experience
- A strong understanding of accounting as well as financial and operational controls
- Highly analytical and forward-looking with strong ability to execute, meet deadlines, and delivery high quality work products
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Team-driven, results-oriented player with the ability to work independently
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems, Bloomberg, Microsoft Office, etc.
- MBA, CPA or CFA preferred, with experience in a big-four accounting firm a plus
- Leadership experience
- Some experience with capital markets and investments preferred
- High level of emotional intelligence, integrity, motivation, and curiosity
ECC is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact TeleSign HR at This email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not email about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.