Sr. Financial Analyst- Secaucus, New Jersey
Sr. Financial Analyst - Secaucus, New Jersey - Monday - Friday
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It's about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You'll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It's this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
This individual will own pricing across several franchise groups, from new and existing product pricing through customer communication. Functions in a lead role with Clinical Franchise General Managers and Product Directors to develop value-based pricing recommendations for new product launches. Apply pricing fundamentals, financial rigor and marketing strategy to forecast implications of price adjustments.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Liaison with Clinical Franchise Product Directors, Finance, Operations, Compliance and Legal to develop pricing recommendations for new and existing tests
* Leverage internal systems and models to develop financial forecasts which are used to support business decisions
* Establish and maintain all list prices, in cooperation with GM's and Finance for each line of business
* Responsible for ad-hoc analysis to support business growth strategies
* Lead cross functional projects that support revenue growth, risk mitigation and/or operational inefficiencies
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.