As a key member of Penumbra's Corporate Strategy group, the Treasury Analyst will take the lead on the daily global treasury function, including all aspects of recordkeeping, reporting, and reconciliation. You will also assist in overseeing cash management initiatives, bank relationship, and day-to-day treasury operations. What You'll Do
What You Bring:
- Manage the daily review and release of outgoing payments and financial transactions
- Analyze cash flow processes, bank fees and service fees
- Assist with investment management and cash forecasting activities
- Obtain appropriate documentation to facilitate the opening and closing of bank accounts
- Maintain bank account documentation including operational contact lists
- Assist in managing multiple banking relationship
- Evaluate new banking products and services
- Maintain treasury policies and procedures and support audit request
- Support and contribute to the global cash management strategy
- Support Standby Letters of Credit and bank guarantee requirements
What We Offer:
- A track record of professional growth; a passion for problem solving
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance and a minimum of 5+ years related experience in private or public company treasury function
- Big 4 or other CPA firm experience, FX hedging, and CPA preferred
- Experience in various treasury, banking, and financial reporting systems
- Top notch customer-service
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing
- Ability to liaise effectively with multiple business partners and colleagues across the organization
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- We include a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on innovative therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets novel products and has a broad portfolio that addresses challenging medical conditions in markets with significant unmet need. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals and healthcare providers primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you reside in the State of California, please also refer to.