California Applicants, please click to review the CCPA notice.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it's a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, all while providing 5-star food and service! We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions from culinary, front of house and management teams. You will play an integral role in restaurant's leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals and create an environment of aloha fun. Come join us, share knowledge on each season's scratch cuisine, hand crafted cocktails, and provide guest with world class dining - taking them some place great!
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination - Develop/streamline restaurant processes in partnership with the Restaurant General Manager while ensuring consistent execution of Company policies and procedures
- Set the course - Hire and mentor the best and brightest, assisting employees with career development strategies to understanding Tommy Bahama values in all business decisions and commitment to maintain the culture through the evolution of the business
- Build the perfect oasis - Implement strategies and facilitate learning and training programs that creates an environment for Restaurant Team Members to successfully promote sales, service success, and internal career growth
- Support your crew - In partnership with the Restaurant General Manager, assist employees with career development strategies to improve employee retention and build bench strength
- Proactive in Paradise - Seek out Marketing opportunities within the community and partner with Retail to leverage the Retail/Restaurant relationship during marketing and sales events
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 5+ years of hospitality related experience
- You have 3+ years of Restaurant Manager/ Leadership experience
- You have a current food handler's card and other certification as required by federal/state/local law
- You have strong knowledge of food and beverage menu - including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills and is able to communicate operational information - proven track record of increasing experience and responsibility
- You are comfortable using a computer, navigating Windows and Microsoft Office, Point of Sale System and Outlook Email
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds frequently
- Bending/stooping/kneeling required - frequently
- Routine standing for duration of shift
- Maneuvering the following types of equipment or machinery:
- Hand cart, blenders, knives, slices, wine keys and other tools listed in training manual
- Scheduled shifts determined by business needs
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in . Right to Work Statement in and .