PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
- Must have the required Top Secret level clearance or higher that is current and can be verified.
- Location: COLUMBUS, OHIO
- Pay: $28.50 with Corporate Benefits
Security patrols, access control, security related personnel escort duties, traffic, report writing, parking control, law and order duties, as well as security and fire safety surveillance. Other duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Minimum of 18 years of age;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make decisions quickly and accurately;
- Ability to function in a fast pace environment and able to multi task with little assistance;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and able to interpret documents to ensure all rules and procedures are being applied;
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence;
- Ability to maintain telephone rapport with customers at all levels;
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner;
- Ability to apply reasoning skills and document them oral, written, and/or diagram form;
- Ability to solve problems until completion;
- Ability to work in a MS Windows based operating environment, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Successfully pass criminal, credit, and driving record checks.
- Must be able to pass all training and obtain required certifications to include CPR, First Aid/AED.
- Ability to assist customers on a wide range of topics to include office policies, office procedures and other items as required.
- Valid driver's license;
- Current Top Secret clearance or higher.
- Must be approved by the client to work at the site.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.