Cape Fox Facilities Services is seeking an experienced Basic Instructor.
The ATSTP Basic Instructor is responsible for delivering required training curricula in accordance with all applicable standards and guidelines. Delivery of training includes all actions required for preparation of students, classrooms, materials, and equipment. The incumbent conducts student-centered learning activities on theory and application of Traffic Safety as outlined in the Government identified Program of Instruction (POI) and the ATSTP Performance Work Statement (PWS).
The Basic Instructor is responsible for the program training and supervision of all other students during training.
* Incumbent shall conform to standards of conduct and code of ethics, which are consistent with those applicable to government employees as provided in the joint ethics regulation 5500.7.R.Incumbent shall present a neat and professional appearance
* Certified as proficient in conduct of Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF, and Army Traffic Safety Training Program (ATSTP) approved Programs of Instruction to standard
* Coordinate all training with the Installation Safety Office, other instructors and the Area Manager as required
* Secure, maintain and be responsible for assigned CFFS and/or Government Furnished Equipment
* Basic Instructor may be the primary hand receipt holder for CFFS property at their installation
* Perform operational checks and preventive maintenance to maintain equipment in proper working order
* Initiate and follow up on parts/supplies orders with Area Managers approval
* Responsible for adherence to company standard operating procedures (SOP).
* May be required to transport materials and supplies to ensure operational readiness
* Must possess the ability and knowledge to make minor repairs to CFFS equipment as identified in the equipment owner's manual and CFFS ATSTP Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibit employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, or sexual orientation. Cape Fox Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates offer preference to Cape Fox Corporation shareholders, descendants and other Native Americans pursuant to Public Law 100-241