What We'll Bring:At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Understanding of concepts and applications of quality assurance testing and ability to perform all functions required in quality assurance testing.
- Experience with SQL and database concepts
- Experience with Oracle and shell scripting in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence analytics tools such as TIBCO Spotfire, Tableau, Kapow, Altosoft, Excel
We'd Love To See:
- A keen attention to detail
- Initiative and ability to handle multiple priorities with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives
- Experience with Ab Initio
Impact You'll Make:
- Independently conduct quality assurance testing and analysis to ensure data warehouse systems function properly and results adhere to business standards and end user requirement.
- Perform verification of our ETL programs
- Participate in application and database design reviews to develop test plans, conditions and cases used in testing.
- Effectively document all results and any problems resulting from the testing of database systems.
- Work with a small team to manage our releases and deployments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:Assoc Developer, Data Analysis