California Applicants, please click to review the CCPA notice.
To deliver exceptional service experiences to our Guests while exhibiting PARADISE Core Values, and Hospitality Standards.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Participate in a team environment that promotes sales and service success
- Commit to maintain the culture through the evolution of the business
- Actively participate in all restaurant-related meetings and training sessions, and apply learned skills on the job
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching
- Possess knowledge of all food and beverage menus
- Assists servers with food delivery to guests.
- Possess complete knowledge of all Hospitality Standards and practice Perfect Table Maintenance
- Responsible for clearing and setting tables according to standards.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe environment for all team members and Guests
- Adhere to Company, division, and location policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
- One year guest service/hospitality experience preferred
- Restaurant Experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have current food handler's card and alcohol service certification as required by federal/state/local law
- Safe food handling procedures
- Excellent Guest service skills
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage
- Basics of food and beverage service/hospitality
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in . Right to Work Statement in and .