We are looking for a talented Engineer, Applications who will be responsible for debugging and troubleshooting InphiCDR/Retimer/PAM products.The position requires customer facing communication of results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively & efficiently support Inphi IP products for CDR/Retimer/PAM.
- Will function as a center of technical excellence for Inphi CDR/Retimer/PAM products. Write and maintain data sheets and application notes, technical articles and usage guides. Must have the ability to train and guide customer through product usage.
- Own and drive customer issues to resolution. Act as the interface between the customer and Inphi to resolve technical issues. Broad knowledge to be able handle analog, system hardware, firmware, and application software issues.
- Support customers integrating the IP in to their products.
- Will collaborate with sales teams, FAEs, and PLMs to gather and communicate customer's needs to marketing and engineering.
- Provide timely responses to customer questions and required to have exceptional technical skills to quickly troubleshoot and debug customer issues.
- Responsibilities will include taking bench/lab measurements and assisting customers with simulation models and design guideline
- Must be able to travel to international and US locations.
- BSEE with 5+ years of experience or MSEE Preferred with 5+ years of deep knowledge in high-speed CDR/Retimer/PAM
- Familiar with 25Gb/s and above electrical and optical lab instruments including sampling scopes, real time scopes, power network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate testers, etc.
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience IP used in customer products
- Must have excellent debugging capability
- Ability to multi-task and must be flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing and demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skill to communicate with customers and various internal groups such as marketing, engineering, sales, and operations
- Strong communication, presentation, and documentation skills