- Operate, diagnose, analyze and repair industrial HVAC equipment
including: boilers, chillers, air handling units, VAV systems, hydronic
systems, air compressors, air dryers and exhaust ventilation.
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC control and operating
systems in addition to required calibrations as scheduled.
- Install or repair ductwork, refrigeration piping, air conditioning
units and exhaust equipment.
- Capable of brazing, soldering and
- BMS experience and familiarity with
Automated Logic, Tridium and Trane controls systems.
- Makes periodic inspection of all mechanical and electrical equipment
- Monitor and escort sub-contractors to perform work.
- EPA Universal License
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HVAC technician in
industrial/commercial and/or lab/R&D environments.
- Associates Degree or Trade School preferred.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically Outlook,
Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be familiar with HVAC and
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency
and company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Demonstrate technical ability in the installation, repair and
maintenance of industrial HVAC systems.
- Self-directed with the ability to be resourceful, plan and organize work.
- Provide excellent communication
skills written and verbal.
- Professional demeanor with outstanding customer focus
- Team player
- As a full time Tesla employee, you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Candidates for Tesla HVAC
Technician will contribute in day-to-day
operations that may be outside of their normal skill set, such as restroom
repair and training/exposure to work unfamiliar with the candidate.