- Knowledge of sizing, material planning and production scheduling.
- Basic knowledge of Woodward replenishment programs
- Solid knowledge of WISE/Cincom/SAP, particularly MRP related screens.
- Solid knowledge of Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRPII).
- Solid knowledge of planning functions/roles.
- Basiccommunication skill, both verbal and written.
- Basicdetail orientation and organizational skills. Ability to manage
several production lines at the same time.
- Basicprocess and product knowledge.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Ability to contribute to Continuous Improvement
|Education or Formal Training|
- Bachelors degree (or International equivalent)in a relevant field or
equivalent experience required.
- APICS (Association of Production and Inventory Control society) or other
professional certification preferred.
- Previous buying, material planning, production planning or Woodward
manufacturing experience required, if no degree.
- Manufacturing processes knowledge desired
- Some travel may be required
|Materials and Equipment Used|
|Working Environment/ Physical
||General Office area.|
Woodward is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of control solutions for the aerospace and energy markets. Our aerospace systems and components optimize the performance of fixed wing and rotorcraft platforms in commercial, business and military aircraft, ground vehicles and other equipment. Our energy-related systems and components enhance the performance of industrial gas and steam turbines, reciprocating engines, compressors, wind turbines, electrical grids and other energy-related industrial equipment. The company's innovative fluid energy, combustion control, electrical energy, and motion control systems help customers offer cleaner, more reliable and more efficient equipment. Our customers include leading original equipment manufacturers and end users of their products.
Woodward is an Equal Opportunity Employer