ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for standard costing methodology in a manufacturing environment. This includes reviewing and understanding variances, operating cost, and margins.
* Perform closing duties such as cost allocation entries and inventory reconciliation.
* Coordinate annually with physical inventory company-wide including customer and supplier location.
* Coordinate monthly cycle counts company-wide.
* Prepare journal entries, maintain and reconcile ledger accounts.
* Prepare various month-end reports and assist with month-end review.
* Acts as liaison to auditors for all inventory and manufacturing concerns.
* Ensure compliance to SOX controls
* Other duties may by assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required.
* 3 - 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Prefer experience with ERP system: Syteline.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
* Successfully work in a team-based environment
* Ability to work with other functions to identify and solve problems
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Excellent multitasking skills and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
* Demonstrate ability to anticipate and solve practical issues in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
* Must be US citizen due to product restrictions and ITAR compliant conditions.