Owns the overall delivery providing expert consultancy to developers and leads in the area of specialization; ensuring process level and customer level compliance.
- Promote technical solutions which support the business requirements within the area of expertise.
- Ensures IT requirements are met and service quality maintained when introducing new services. Considers the cost effectiveness of proposed solution(s).
- Set FAST goals and provide feedback to FAST goals of mentees
- Innovative and technically sound in analyzing projects in depth
- Define and evaluate standards and best practices for the technology area of expertise.
- Collaborate with architects by helping them in choosing the technology tools for solutioning.
- Proactively suggest new technologies for improvements over the existing technology landscape.
- Leads technical consultancy assignments which involve specialists from various disciplines; taking responsibility for quality timely delivery and the appropriateness of the teams'; recommendations
- Make recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness efficiency and delivery of services using technology and methodologies.
Measures of Outcomes:
- Adherence to engineering process and standards (coding standards)
- Defined productivity standards for project
- Schedule Adherence
- Mandatory Trainings/Certifications
- Innovativeness (In terms of how many new ideas/thought processes/standards/best practices he/she has come up with)
- Maintain quality standards for individual and team
- Adhere to project schedules for individual and team
- Number of technical issues uncovered during the execution of the project
- Number of defects in the code
- Number of defects post delivery
- Number of noncompliance issues
- On time completion of mandatory compliance trainings
- Adhere to organizational policies and processes
- Independently develop code for the above
- Define and maintain technical standards and best practices
- Implement and monitor configuration process
- Review unit test cases scenarios and execution
- Sign off templates checklists guidelines standards for design/process/development
- Sign off deliverable documents; design documentation requirements test cases and results
- Perform defect RCA and mitigation
- Creation of design (HLD)architecture for Applications/feature/Business Components/Data Models
Interface with Customer:
- Proactively influence customer thought process
- Consider NPS Score for customer and delivery performance
- Forecast the roadmap for future technical certifications
- Develop features and components with thorough understanding of the business problem being addressed for the client
- Technically overseeing and taking ownership of end to end project lifecycle
- Consume and contribute to project related documents share point libraries and client universities
- Contribute to sharing knowledge upskilling in TICL GAMA etc
- Mentoring and training within the account and the organization.
Assists others in resolving complex technical problems:
- Manage all aspects of problem management activities investigating the root cause of problems and recommending SMART (specific measurable achievable realistic timely) solutions
Development and review of Standards & Documentation:
- Define software process improvement activities and communicate them to a range of individualsteams and other bodies.
Leading Complex Projects:
- Leads the technical activities in a significant or complex project or portfolio of project; accountable to the Technical Engineer Project Manager or Portfolio Manager for the delivery and quality of technical deliverables.
- Ability to provide expert opinions to business problems
- Proactively identifying solutions for technical issues
- Ability to create technical evaluation procedures
- Coaches and leads others in acquiring knowledge and provides expert advice
- Ability to translate conceptual solutions to technology solutions by choosing the best technical tools
- Ability to estimate project effort based on the requirement
- Perform and evaluate test results against product specifications
- Break down complex problems into logical components
- Interface with other teams designers and other parallel practices
- Set goals for self and team; provide feedback to team members
- Create and articulate impactful technical presentations
- Follow high level business etiquette in emails and other business communication
- Drive conference calls with customers and answer customer questions
- Proactively ask for and offer help
- Ability to work under pressure determine dependencies risks facilitate planning and handle multiple tasks.
- Build confidence with the Customers by meeting the deliverables in time with quality.
- Ability to design a new system from scratch
- Capability to take up reengineering of existing systems by understanding the functionality
- Capability to estimate and present to client
- Ability to contribute ideas and innovations
- Deep level proficiency in the specialist area.
- Proficiency in technology stacks
- Appropriate software programs / modules
- Programming languages
- Operating Systems and software platforms
- Integrated development environment (IDE)
- Agile - Scrum or Kanban Methods
- Knowledge of customer domain and sub domain where problem is solved
- Knowledge of new technologies (e.g.; Data science AI/ML IoT big data etc cloud platforms)
- RDBMS and NOSQL
- Deep knowledge on architecting solutions and applications on cloud-based infrastructures.
“UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.”