Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We currently have a full-time opening for an HR Generalist/Benefits and HRIS Administrator. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you! The Human Resource Generalist under minimal supervision, performs a wide variety of routine and complex, confidential Human Resource activities to include employment, benefits, compensation, safety, workers compensation, and record keeping and reporting functions.
The right person to join our team...
Learns quickly, will be comfortable in a changing environment and can operate at a quick pace as tasks may change frequently. Demonstrates ownership and accountability, considerable judgment and initiative, is detail oriented as tasks must be completed correctly, will carefully follow-up in a friendly and helpful manner, has the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal to individuals or groups; lead and influence others effectively; display strong work ethic and integrity; collaborate cross functionally.
Your day will be very busy... The HR Generalist/Benefits and HRIS Administrator..
- Performs weekly upload of eligibility file from HRIS to third party portal.
- Liaises with the Company's insurance broker and third party administrators to ensure timely and accurate processing of adds/drops/changes to insurance in accordance with eligibility file. Facilitates troubleshooting and claims resolution.
- Coordinates with service providers in the administration of Health Saving Account (HSA); Flexible Spending Account (FSA); COBRA and COBRA subsidies; Supplemental Life applications.
- Audits and reconciles systems of record; third party benefits portal, HRIS, and carrier records. Audits monthly invoice to ensure accurate enrollment, payroll deductions, and billing.
- Performs weekly upload of ACA hours worked file from HRIS to third party portal.
- Provides bi-weekly report to Payroll of new hire HSA employer funding.
- Ensures the availability of Group Policies, Certificates of Coverage (COCs), Summary Plan Documents (SPDs) and other as required.
- Ensures timely completion of compliance testing and annual reporting such as Form 5500 and ACA requirements to government agencies.
- Maintains benefit related materials and information on Breg.com, Intranet, and third party benefits portal.
- Partners with insurance broker to plan, organize and execute the annual Open Enrollment process; strategy and planning meetings, data collection/employee census, open enrollment meetings, rate schedules, system configuration, carrier feeds, enrollment processing, and other as required.
- 401k Administration includes the approval of pending transactions, coordinating quarterly committee meetings as well as employee education meetings, compliant recordkeeping, compliance testing and facilitating the annual 401k audit process.
- Workers Compensation administration includes claims processing, modified duty and return to work, coordinating leave of absence laws; annual OSHA 300 reporting in coordination with the EHS team; the annual policy renewal process. Serves as a guide to site HR representatives.
- Serves as the primary administrator of the HRIS (UltiPro). Assists with configuration and business rules, and the adoption of system upgrades and enhancements.
- Generates reporting utilizing Business Intelligence (BI), organization charts, and user training materials.
- Assists with the administration of security roles, user names and passwords, system lock and reset, PTO balances, time clock punches and other user inquiries.
- Performs bi-weekly payroll and status change batch processing. Coordinates with Payroll to ensure data integrity.
- Performs Open Enrollment system re-configuration; updates and audits payroll deduction files for new plan year.
- Manages the complete recruitment process for certain positions in assigned departments. Maintains contact and relationships with temporary employment agencies including sourcing of new providers. May guides lower level personal in the interaction relating to agency recruitment.
- Independently researches and answers routine and non-routine questions related to HR from employees, managers and the Payroll Department. Provides information regarding established HR policies, benefit programs, forms, records and practices and leave of absences. Recognizes the need for deviation from standard practices and gains the appropriate approval.
- Completes research into compliance practices and policies then provides suggestions for improvements and changes to Breg's HR Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state laws to mitigate Breg's exposure for lawsuits and employee grievances. This will be accomplished through day to day advisement of management of the rules and regulations pertaining to their situations, completing and keeping accurate up to date records, and interacting with the payroll manager to ensure accurate compensation records.
- Interacts with and counsels employees and managers regarding factors that affect morale, performance, efficiency, and manager/employee relationships. Provides critical analysis of situations to suggest solutions and courses of action for problem resolution with managers and employees.
- Administers and directs the performance review process under direction from the HR Manager and VP.
- Conducts individual new hire orientations all level employees including the management on boarding orientation.
What your background will be:
- Associates degree in an applicable field of study and 4+ year's relevant experience, or equivalent combination. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study is preferred.
- PHR certification highly desired; knowledge of federal and state employments laws required.
- 2+ years' of HRIS experience of moderate to advanced complexity required; previous UltiPro experience highly desired.
- 2+ years' of benefit administration experience required.
- Previous experience with Benefitsolver portal preferred.
- Computer proficiency to include web browser/internet search, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point capabilities. Technical competence includes the ability to learn new software and systems.
For sixconsecutive years Breg has been awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) Circle of Excellence Award for employee engagement.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the 'Careers' section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.