EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title:Service Order Manager (SOM)
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented Service Order Manager (SOM) for supporting Medical Facilities at David Grant Medical Center Travis Air Force Base, CA.. The SOM shall have full authority to act for the contractor on all service order matters on this task order.
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The SOM shall have full authority to act for the contractor on all service order matters on this task order.
- The SOM shall be responsible for the performance, coordination and serving of all CM work up to $3M per fiscal year per FTE.
- Technically qualified in the field ofHealthcare Facilities Management and Construction
- Five (5) years' experience in health care construction, renovation, and maintenance and repair project management in a hospital environment, including the supervisory experience over a diversified workforce.
- Familiar with the various codes and standards applicable to the O&M tasks covered by the performance work statement, NFPA, EPA, and OSHA codes and standards and TJC for hospital accreditations.
- An ASHE CHFM, a Project Management Professional (PMP) or ASHE Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) certification for the SOM is desirable.
- Shall be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- The SOM shall possess advanced knowledgeand understanding of all aspects of medical facility repair, construction and facilities management to include the following disciplines: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, communications, security systems, and landscaping.
- The SOM shall also have experience in the federal government design and construction management policies and procedures to include: Air Force 60 MDG design standards, bid preparation, bid solicitation, bid evaluation and selection, award, inspection, acceptance and project close-out.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled