Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Contractor's Quality Control Inspectors shall conduct inspections in accordance with the Court Security Officer and Corporate Quality Control Plans (QCPs) as frequently as necessary to ensure effective contract performance, and each court facility shall, at a minimum, be inspected on a quarterly basis.
- Perform inspections and provide supplementary contract performance monitoring
- Report to the QC Auditor and participate with management in the standard application of quality system processes while serving as impartial observers in matters of testing, evaluating, and recommending corrective action and new initiatives
- Will be responsible for supporting and monitoring the contract quality control plan and is responsible for reporting findings to contract management for any further actions needed
- Serve as a member of the quality control team and assists with overall quality and standards conformance in accordance with the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Responsible for completing/submitting the QC Inspection Checklist and/or other QC documentation and investigations as required
Physical Demands and Environment
- Must have prior or current law enforcement or military experience
- Experience in implementation in the area of quality control and inspections
- Experience in management and control of resources using complex reporting mechanisms
- Demonstrated capability in managing multi-task of various types and complexity
- Ability to plan projects, meet objectives, and develop contingencies
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required by the contract
- Travel may be required
Constellis is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.