CRAssociates is looking for a Full-Time Medical Clerk to work with our amazing team in the Escondido VA clinic. This is a great opportunity to give back to our Veterans while advancing your career. If you would like the opportunity to exercise your clerical skills while working with an established team of medical professionals. Apply today!
Clinic Hours: M-F, 7:30 - 4:30 PM
Other: Great work/life balance, benefits, and more
Medical Clerk Responsibilities:
- Receive calls and visitors in a courteous manner
- Utilize VISTA/CPRS to schedule appointments, look up information, track phone calls, manage PCMM, etc.
- Complete patient registration and assist patients with the completion of paperwork
- Update patient demographic information at every visit (insurance information, Veteran ID cards, etc.)
- Maintain confidentiality
- Scan all documents, records, and correspondence properly
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients
- Provide clerical support to the Administrator
- Other duties as assigned
Medical Clerk Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- One (1) year of secretarial/clerical experience in a healthcare facility preferred
- Must be BLS certified by the AHA within 30 days of employment
- Annual PPD (Tuberculosis Test)
- Computer skills to include MS Office applications
In order to be considered for the Medical Clerk opportunity in Escondido, CA, please apply at crassoc.com or Contact Tyler Bryant at Tbryant@crassoc.com
In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
CRAssociates, Inc. (CRA) is a Veteran-owned business with decades of experience in healthcare facility development, logistics and management of healthcare professionals. We provide comprehensive, cost-effective healthcare services for government and corporate clients throughout the United States. CRA manages and operates healthcare facilities by providing high-standard medical personnel, management, development, and planning services.
Inc. Magazine ranked CRA among the 500 fastest-growing private U.S. companies.
CRA currently operates several Veteran Affairs Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) nationwide. We implement and operate these clinics to provide our Veterans with easy convenient access to quality health care. These clinics provide outpatient services, including but not limited to: routine diagnostic procedures, immunizations, behavioral health care, and health and wellness visits.
CRA also manages an acclaimed occupational health program with multiple automotive plant based occupational medicine clinics spanning several states.
Providing our patients with quality care has always been our priority! CRA is looking for qualified candidates that share our vision and goals.