California Applicants, please click to review the CCPA notice.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
Tommy Bahama is more than just an island inspired brand, it's a lifestyle! Live the Island Life as an ambassador of our brand, all while providing 5-star food and service! We look for those who are passionate about growth as we offer a variety of rewarding positions from culinary, front of house and management teams. You will play an integral role in restaurant's leadership, inspiring your team to work together to achieve our goals and create an environment of aloha fun. Come join us, share knowledge on each season's scratch cuisine, hand crafted cocktails, and provide guest with world class dining - taking them some place great!
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination - Execute guest service and visual standards appropriately to take our guest someplace great
- Set the course - Facilitate implementation of company learning/ training programs, following up to ensure transfer of new skills - Streamlining restaurant processes when necessary
- Prepare your crew - Maintain appropriate staff level and payroll hours to budge payroll percentages
- Build the perfect oasis - Hire and develop the best and brightest, building a collaborative team to drive key results
- Support your crew - Determine performance expectations through means of provide coaching and communication of company policies and procedures
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 3+ years of Hospitality Experience
- You have 1+ years of Restaurant Management Skills supervising a team
- You have strong leadership and organizational skills
- You have a "get things done" mindset
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a variety of styles
- You are a natural collaborator and are able to identify opportunities and take initiative
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds frequently
- Bending/stooping/kneeling required - frequently
- Routine standing for duration of shift
- Maneuvering the following types of equipment or machinery:
- Hand cart, blenders, knives, slices, wine keys and other tools listed in training manual
- Scheduled shifts determined by business needs
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in . Right to Work Statement in and .