Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!
- Lead analytic tasks according to the established timelines to ensure product quality and prompt delivery of solutions and related reports to clients, both internal and external.
- Manage difficult or complex inquiries from external clients and internal users; gather information needed for complete and accurate responses in a timely fashion.
- Leverage prior experience and advanced domain knowledge to identify and resolve production-related issues.
- Analyze product data sets and log files to support production operations, ad-hoc requests, client inquiries, issue resolution, and project work.
- Create reports; research and analyze data and report trends and communicate vital information to management, business partner, and external clients.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve established processes, procedures, and standards for efficiency and compliance with current best practices and guidelines.
- Maintain process documentation in accordance with established standards.
- Provide technical assistance and cross-training to team members.
- Bachelor's degree required, with a concentration in mathematics, economics or statistics preferred.
- 7+ years of directly related experience.
- Strong data analysis and/or data quality skills, to include data extraction, data manipulation, and reporting, required.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required.
- Proficiency with SQL, SAS, and/or programming languages (Python, R) required.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (Tableau) required.
- Experience with open-source, command-line operating systems (e.g. Linux) and cloud platforms (e.g. Google Cloud Platform) preferred.
- Demonstrated success in effective communication, both verbal and written required.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others in a functional organization required.
- Organization, accountability, and attention to detail required.
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below to find out more about our company and associates.
CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values.