California Applicants, please click to review the CCPA notice.
LIVE THE ISLAND LIFE
In 2016, we launched our first Marlin Bar in Coconut Point, Florida as a laid back space where locals and travelers could gather casually over food and drink. Two years later, a second oasis opened its doors in the mecca of mid-century modernism: Palm Springs, California. Since our guests are asking us for more, we are adding several throughout the United States over the next few years (and beyond). The Marlin Bar is the perfect spot to shop, enjoy frozen cocktails, light fare with friends & family where friendly service and casual vibe are always the catch of the day.
SET THE COURSE
The Marlin Bar is a relaxed refuge, where our guest can unwind with a cocktail, light fare, and simultaneously enjoy some retail therapy.
Our Dishwasher is responsible for creating an exceptionally clean and positive environment in order to deliver an outstanding culinary and retail experience to our Guests while following policies, procedures, and by meeting all standards.
BE THE ISLAND GUIDE
- Create a relaxed destination - Actively participate in a team environment, demonstrating genuine hospitality and team player skills to promote financial and culinary success
- Set the course - Foster cleanliness, sanitizing tableware, pots, pans and cooking equipment
- Build the perfect oasis - Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized, practicing proper operation of dish machine including but not limited to set up/breakdown, proper washing procedures and chemical usage
- Support your crew - Ensure safety, cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen by maintaining specified agency standards
ESSENTIALS FOR LIFE IN PARADISE
- You have 1+ years of high volume culinary/hospitality experience
- You have a current food handler's card and other certification as required by federal/state/local law
- You have basic knowledge of restaurant skills - Food/ equipment/ kitchenware/ tableware storage and rotation, proper cleaning, sanitizing, and stocking of plate ware, glassware, silverware, pots, pans, and kitchen equipment. General housekeeping duties such as sweeping, mopping, trash removal, etc.
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- Willingness to perform other duties as required that are necessary to support the business
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds frequently
- Bending/stooping/kneeling required - frequently
- Routine standing for duration of shift
- Maneuvering the following types of equipment or machinery: hand cart, blenders, knives, slices, wine keys and other tools listed in training manual
- Scheduled shifts determined by business needs
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in . Right to Work Statement in and .