What We Do
EMI is an industry-leading provider of DOD base operation support services, facilities maintenance, logistics, and IT support. EMI consistently delivers cost-saving through best value innovations and quality service that exceeds our clients' expectations.What Sets Us Apart
The Right Partner: EMI has grown by gaining our customers' trust and our employees' loyalty. We've successfully performed over 60 service contracts and we understand the unique challenges facing today's military. We offer exceptional responsiveness and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. We demonstrate this commitment by consistently earning some of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry.
The Right Team: The EMI team includes over 250 high-achieving professionals, administrative and trades personnel deployed in various locations throughout the United States. At times, we augment our in-house capabilities with proven and capable business partners.
The Right Approach: EMI brings vast expertise and proven solutions to augment our clients' operations. We provide a platform that delivers seamless mission support and exceptional customer service in a very cost-effective and repeatable solution.
TechFlow Mission Support (EMI Services) is seeking an experienced, talented, and highly motivated Project Manager to furnish all labor, supervision, management, tools, materials, equipment, facilities, transportation, incidental engineering, operators and other items necessary to provide recurring and non-recurring maintenance and repair services for various facilities and equipment at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton (NHCP) (primary location) and all associated clinics and facilities within the NAVFAC SW Area of Responsibility (AOR).
NHCP, Building H-200, is a 500,000 square foot multi-level hospital that includes a Central Utility Plant and a 500,000 square foot parking garage. The hospital includes inpatient medical facilities, ancillary departments, emergency care, specialty care clinics, operating rooms, pharmacy, and support administration spaces. In addition to Building H-200, there are approximately 25 associated medical and dental clinics and facilities in excess of 350,000 square feet, located across 126,000 acres of Camp Pendleton included as part of this solicitation.Work may also include the following locations:
- Marine Corps Logistics Base (MCLB), Barstow, Building 149 (in excess of 3,000 square feet)
- Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center (MCAGCC), Twentynine Palms (in excess of 29,000 square feet)
- Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS), Yuma, Building 1175 (in excess of 34,000 square feet)
- Naval Base Ventura County (NBVC), Point Mugu, Port Hueneme and San Nicolas Island. (in excess of 77,000 square feet)
- Manage, review, and update the Program Management Plan.
- Oversee the daily operations of all facility support areas of responsibilities and the timely submission of all contract data requirement deliverables and corporate reporting deliverables.
- Ensure all work performed meets or exceeds The Joint Commission (TJC), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) and American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHAE) requirements
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, and review the work of staff responsible for base operations support.
- Establish schedules efficient facility maintenance while maintaining effective cost control.
- Identify resources needs, coordinate with appropriate management staff and allocate resources accordingly.
- Develop, implement, and monitor operational goals and objectives as well as policies and procedures.
- Monitor expenditures and prepare cost estimates and justifications.
- Manage all contract actions to include, Modifications and execution of contracts, Subcontracts with vendors/suppliers, IDIQ development, submission, pricing, and negotiations.
- Work with the Quality Control Manager and Site Safety and Health Officer to establish quality control and safety inspection programs for all operations, facilities, and equipment.
- Integrate Quality Control and Safety/Environmental inspections and corrective actions into day to day operating procedures.
- Attend and participate in professional group meetings; maintain awareness of new trends and developments in the field of facility maintenance; incorporate findings and new developments as appropriate into programs.
- Manage contract profit, loss, cash flow and capital investments; timely and accurate payment of wages to employees; payments to vendors/subcontractors; and accurate invoicing and tracking of monetary transactions.
- Responsible for supervising Personnel Management/Human Resources employees regarding recruiting, hiring, terminations, disciplinary actions, benefits oversight and security actions, and compliance with government policies such as the Affordable Care Act, State and Federal Unemployment Regulations.
- Ensure balance between the best interest of company and the needs of the employees.
- Responsible for budget development and submission, including work done by vendors and subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with Base, Local, State and Federal (including OSHA) safety regulations, including work done (actions taken) by our own company employees, and work done by vendors or subcontractors.
- Policy development and enforcement ensuring that all internal rules, policies, and company requirements are written to be in accordance with Base, Local, State, and Federal rules, policies, and regulations.
- Participate in Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) negotiations, management, and associated reporting.
- Establish and manage work control processes.
- Manage, provide oversight, and be responsible for all assigned government property.
- Manage vehicle registration/repairs/fuel usage/insurance and mileage tracking - for both government and company vehicles.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work.