California Applicants, please click to review the CCPA notice.
Responsible for delivering exceptional culinary experiences to our Guests while exhibiting PARADISE Core Values and following policies, procedures, and standards.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Actively participate in a team environment that promotes financial and culinary success.
- Consistently execute Company policies and procedures.
- Follow applicable safety and sanitation programs for the restaurant, team members, and guests.
- Embrace, articulate, and reflect the Tommy Bahama Culture.
- Demonstrate the Tommy Bahama PARADISE Core Values in all business decisions and actions.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Actively participate in all restaurant related meetings and training sessions; apply learned skills on-the-job
- Possess complete knowledge and timely execution of all food menus/recipes - including ingredients, preparation methods, and presentation.
- Ensure the safety, cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen by maintaining specified agency standards.
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum 1 year of high-volume culinary/hospitality experience preferred
- Must have current food handler's card and other certifications required by federal/state/local law.
- Strong listening skills, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, team player.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and communicate operational information.
- Food/restaurant service skills - all phases of food production and service including storage, rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, service and production time adherence.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Lift and/or move up to approximately 50 pounds frequently
- Bending/stooping/kneeling required - frequently
- Routine standing for duration of shift
- Maneuvering the following types of equipment or machinery:
- Hand cart, blenders, knives, slices, wine keys and other tools listed in training manual
- Scheduled shifts determined by business needs
Mahalo (thank you) for your interest in Tommy Bahama!
Tommy Bahama participates in E-Verify. Details in . Right to Work Statement in and .