Requisition ID: 9791
REV Group (NYSE: REVG) is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty vehicles and related aftermarket parts and services. REV serves a diversified customer base primarily in the United States through three segments: Fire & Emergency, Commercial and Recreation. REV provides customized vehicle solutions for applications including: essential needs (ambulances, fire apparatus, school buses, mobility vans and municipal transit buses), industrial and commercial (terminal trucks, cut-away buses and street sweepers) and consumer leisure (recreational vehicles ("RVs") and luxury buses). REV's brand portfolio consists of 30 well-established principal vehicle brands including many of the most recognizable names within our served markets. Several of REV's brands pioneered their specialty vehicle product categories and date back more than 50 years.
Design of components and systems, working with and through Design and Project Engineers to meet customer and sales product requirements. Extreme attention to detail, producing defect-free design packages within the specified schedule.
- Knowledge and practical use of drawing and drafting standards. Dimensioning and tolerancing detailed drawings conforming to drafting standards and department policies.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes with emphasis on metal fabrication / assemblies.
- Create and manage indented BOM in adherence to company standards.
- Problem solving skills from issue identification to root cause resolution.
- Awareness and familiarization of regulatory standards - NFPA, DOT, ULC etc.
- Knowledge and use of lean principles as they apply to manufacturing and business processes.
- Handle engineering changes through established processes and documentation.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Perform or assist with any operations, as required, or directed, to maintain workflow or respond to production requirements.
- SAFETY: Follow Ferrara General Health & Safety Rules, ensure safe operating conditions within area of responsibility, and notify coworkers and supervisors of hazardous acts and conditions. Proper use of PPE; use only defect-free equipment. Promote safety in department. Use proper lifting techniques and overhead hoist when needed. Maintain clean and safe working environment in line with 5-S Philosophy. Participate in hazardous communication training and safety meetings.
- QUALITY: Responsible for the quality of work. This requires defect-free work and understanding of the requirements of the company's quality system as it pertains to job duties and responsibilities. Must be able to check work to ensure conformance to process control instructions, specifications, and quality standards. Identify and segregate non-conforming product. Identify the need for and assist in initiating and implementing corrective and preventive actions when appropriate.
- FLEXIBILITY: Able and willing to work in other areas as needed. Must be flexible in taking lunch and breaks when workflow requires. Willing to work additional hours as necessary.
- INITIATIVE: Actively participate in continuous improvement of products and processes to better serve customers and improve the overall profitability of ENC. Actively seek out work in other areas when current assignment is complete. Make suggestions for improving product quality, processes, safety, and company profitability.
- TEAMWORK: Positive working attitude toward other employees; be a team player. Work with others constructively and abide by company policies and procedures. Working together as a team for continuous improvement is vital to ensure the future of ENC and its employees. Teamwork will be required to be effective in daily production assignments as well as special improvement projects.
- ACTION-ORIENTED:Enjoy working hard; is action-oriented and energetic; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seize more opportunities than others.
- DEALING WITH AMBIGUITY:Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- DRIVE FOR RESULTS:Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Proficiency in CAD systems - Pro-E Drawing and 3D Modeling and/or Mechanical FEA Analysis software
- 2-3 years experience with Pro-E and preferably 2-3 years into a 4-year degree in aEngineering field.
ElDorado National-CA Designs and manufacturers low floor and standard floor medium and heavy-duty buses for public transit/paratransit, airport, parking and university transportation markets. Jump on the REV group bus and join the ENC Team!
REV Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. REV Group also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Effective January 1, 2020, pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (as amended, the "CCPA"), if you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. Please click on the for a description of those rights and how California residents may exercise them.